- download the RESCUE program to get you up and running again! ( download and run this file! )
- Software demonstration
- … click here to connect with us!
- latest jewelbase.com upload tool
- Network Setup Recommendations (for IT people)
- Support files and add-ons for DiamondCounter
- USB dongle driver
- Cables To Go USB to serial adapter driver V1.8.0
- Cables To Go USB to serial adapter driver V 1210
- Cables To Go USB to serial adapter driver 1.5.0 zip
- bioPDF printer driver for emailing receipts
- Honeywell MS9535 Manual
- Datamax e-class (e4203 & e4204) printer manual
- Datamax e-class (e4205) printer manual
- Zebra GK420t printer manual
- Zebra TLP2844 printer manual
- how to do a ‘mail-merge’ within Microsoft Word
- CCleaner (clean up your computer & helps to speed up your Windows system)
- Autoruns (remove unwanted programs that launches every time you start your computer)
- MalWareBytes (remove Spam etc.)
- send e-mails easily by using MailChimp
DataMax: Auto Media Sensor Calibration
…automatically establishes the optimum sensing values for the media you are using in the printer.
Note: Before calibrating, be sure the media sensor is set for the appropriate media type; also, ensure that the Print-head Carrier-Assembly is latched down and the cover is closed.
To automatically calibrate the media sensor:
- With the desired media loaded, hold the button [F3] while powering up the printer. Continue to hold the button until the PAUSED Light turns off then release it.
- Next press the [F1] button. The printer will feed approximately ten inches of media to calculate the TOF Delta and Low values to be used.
- PAUSED Light = Successful calibration
- FAULT Light = Unsuccessful calibration
Upon completion, one of the following Indicators will flash five times to denote the result of the auto calibration attempt:
Now save the changes and resume by pressing the [F1]+[F3] buttons simultaneously and briefly. Wait until the PAUSED Light goes off.
Zebra GK-420: Auto Media Sensor Calibration
With the printer power on and top cover closed, press and hold the Feed button for several seconds. The green status LED will flash a number of times in sequence. The explanation at the right (Action) shows what happens when you release the key after the start specific number of flashes and before the next flash sequence starts.
Flash Sequence Action one-flash… two flashes…
Standard Auto Media Calibration – The printer detects and sets media type and media length, and it adjusts the media sensors for optimal performance with the installed media (equivalent ZPL command ~JC). The printer will feed one to four labels while calibrating.